Weight: 5 Kg/thùng
BC Gard is industrial enamel which can be directly applied onto metal surfaces without primer. It is used to protect metal against rust as well as corrosion by environment factors such as sea water, oil…
It dries very fast, gloss finish, ideally used for self-maintenance needs, cost saving
Can be directly applied onto metal surfaces without primer
Anti-corrosion and rust-proof for metal surfaces
Gloss finish, high coverage
Its used for interior and exterior
Paint color code
- Color All
- Component 1
- Finish Gloss
- Number of coats1 - 2 lớp
- Coverage0.1-0.25 kg/m2/coat
Khu vực ứng dụng
Kết cấu thép
Hướng dẫn thi công
Remove oil, dirt, grease and other chemical deposits by solvent, detergent or steam cleaning. Remove loose rust, white rust and deteriorated old coatings.
For the best perfomane, coated and aluminium surfaces need to be cleaned and primed with uppropriate primer to ensure good bonding strength
Stirr with a slow speed electric drill fitted paint mixer or a wing type mixing paddle for 2-3 minutes before adding thinner. Continue mixing with thinner until homogenous
Application method :
Apply to the entire surface evenly using either brush, roller, airless pray
STORAGE AND HANLING
Keep container closed, store in a dry, cool, well-ventilated area and away from heat and fire
Handle with care. Stir well before use.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- May cause irritation when exposed.
- Avoid breathing the mist.
- Avoid skin and eyes contact. Wash the contaminated skin with soap and water in case of skin contact.
- Wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equip-ment (PPE) during application. In case of eyes contact, flush the contaminated eye(s) with water and seek medical attention immediately.
- Obtain medical attention in case of ingestion.